Lead poisoning is a major environmental hazard problem. Lead exposure mainly harms young children easily.

Anyone can get lead into their body by inhaling lead dust, or putting their hands covered with lead dust in their mouths. Lead poisoning may lead to damage to brain and nervous system, hearing problems, nerve disorders, reproductive problem and many other disorders.

As lead cannot be identified correctly by using home test kids, laboratory analysis is the proper option. Our certified Lead Inspector from Mark’s Inspection will take samples of suspected lead containing materials and analyze them to assure safety.

Request a free quote

What our customers say

It was a pleasure meeting you and thank you once again for providing your assistance and expertise. Your suggestions were extremely helpful and will be taken into serious consideration.”

Nydia Perez, Yonkers, NY
More testimonials